Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A FeePay heads up

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    A FeePay heads up


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/PAIR-OF-ALTEC-HO...QQcmdZViewItem

    291 B's - Change the diaphragms and Presto- you have 288 G's. They may be a bargain since a lot of folks don't know this- I made out on a bunch of these a while back.

    I don't need 'em- hoping to help out somebody here...while you are at it wouldn't be a bad idea to get them remagged-it's been 20 years after all.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am watching them also. Don't have a need at all but they are interesting.
    By interface I suspect he means the throats but it could also be the horns themselves.

    Gary

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.